Aluminium foil – a health hazard in the kitchen
Here is a reminder about a health hazard lurking in the kitchen – aluminium foil.
This new video highlights how this foil so popular in cooking can seriously damage your health and lower resistance to infection because of its neurotoxic impact on the nervous system, bone strength, the lungs, as well as liver, kidney and the heart. Although the lightest of metals, aluminium is heavy in toxicity. Video:
A recent study shows how aluminium is a powerful immuno-suppressant: For the science:
Fortunately UK science shows that soluble silicic acid found naturally in silicawater uniquely removes toxic aluminium from the body in a totally safe and non-invasive way. For the science: